Ansicht umschalten
  • Bajoran

mehr als 1000 Beiträge seit 22.12.2015

Zur Kenntnis genommen

Die Übersetzung der Textstelle ist aber trotzdem richtig. Ich gebe hier jetzt die offizielle englische Übersetzung des russischen Textes, mit ein bisschen mehr Umfeld:

I want to emphasise again that all responsibility for the possible bloodshed will lie fully and wholly with the ruling Ukrainian regime.

I would now like to say something very important for those who may be tempted to interfere in these developments from the outside. No matter who tries to stand in our way or all the more so create threats for our country and our people, they must know that Russia will respond immediately, and the consequences will be such as you have never seen in your entire history. No matter how the events unfold, we are ready. All the necessary decisions in this regard have been taken. I hope that my words will be heard.

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/67843

Es ist aber doch auch mit diesem Zusammenhang klar, dass Putin sich hier auch auf alle anderen Bedrohungen bezieht, mit denen sein Land noch konfrontiert werden wird, oder?

Was Russland jetzt getan hat, wird so oder so jedermann als Beispiel für sein zukünftiges Handeln nehmen.

Bewerten
- +
Ansicht umschalten