Ansicht umschalten
  • pkarl

mehr als 1000 Beiträge seit 11.11.2018

Hier ein amüsanter Bericht über eine Frauenfirma: Catfights over handbags

Nochmal als eigener Thread, weil es ja malwieder gegen Männer geht.

Narrativ: Eine reine Frauenfirma wird als Ideal von einer Frau gegründet und das ganze endet in einem Disaster bei dem die Frauen sich gegenseitig das Leben zur Hölle machen.

Männer schlagen sich, aber danach gehen sie ein-zwei-kleinerdrei Bier trinken und gut ist, denn Testosteron bewirkt nicht nur in Aggression, sondern auch in Zusammenarbeit nieder - was dieser Verein in beiden Varianten tut.

Danisch erklärt, wie immer mit Quelle, sehr schön:

http://www.danisch.de/blog/2014/08/11/testosteron-macht-fair-gerecht-und-ehrlich/

Hat se nicht alle schrieb am 09.03.2019 06:42:

Man kennt sich... man schlägt sich... man fördert sich.

Gerade nach dem Studium wird die Sache interessant. Da holen die alten Herren sich gern die Burschen in ihre Firma/Abteilung und was auf den ersten Blick wie Hilfe aussieht ist harte Berechnung.

Wer dabei Parallelen zum Feudalismus erkennt liegt damit völlig richtig.

Zuerst die Pointe: Die Firma ist sehr schnell pleite gegangen und die Firmengründerin hat ihr Haus verloren.

Lustig ist warum, denn daran wird es wichtig, warum wir "soziale Interaktionen" sagen...

Catfights over handbags and tears in the toilets. When this producer launched a women-only TV company she thought she'd kissed goodbye to conflict...

Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.

(...)
If I'd have been more cynical, I would have been more successful.
(...)
Soon, arguments became a daily occurrence. It would start with snide comments between two people then, as others joined in, emotion and anger would grow until an eruption - shouting, screaming, swearing - which always left someone in tears.

Then the friends of the woman who was upset would follow her to console her, leaving one group in the office and another group in the ladies. Both would then bitch unreservedly about each other - and do absolutely no work.

It reached the point that I even wrote a handbook for staff on how to be nice to each other.
(...)
And while I stand by my initial reason for excluding male employees - because they have an easy ride in TV - if I were to do it again, I'd definitely employ men. In fact, I'd probably employ only men.

Der ganze Artikel ist großartig!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Das Posting wurde vom Benutzer editiert (09.03.2019 10:30).

Bewerten
- +
Ansicht umschalten